For the latest updates on COVID-19, please visit the UTogether site.

Quick Links to Additional Resources:

Feeling distressed? 

The University offers a number of counseling services and resources for students through Student Life

If you are feeling distressed and are in need of immediate assistance please contact the following helplines: 

  • U of T My Student Support Program (My SSP): 1-844-451-9700
    • Outside of North America, call 001-416-380-6578.
    • Culturally-competent mental health and counseling services in 146 languages for all U of T students.
  • Good2TalkStudentHelpline1-866-925-5454
    • Professional counseling, information, and referrals helpline for mental health, addictions, and students' well-being.