For the latest updates on COVID-19, please visit the UTogether site.
Quick Links to Additional Resources:
- First Year Office FAQs
- For students applying to residence
- U of T Engineering Guide to First Year
- Recommended technology requirements for remote/online learning
- Student Life: Health and Wellness
- OSAP FAQs
The University offers a number of counseling services and resources for students through Student Life.
If you are feeling distressed and are in need of immediate assistance please contact the following helplines:
- U of T My Student Support Program (My SSP): 1-844-451-9700
- Outside of North America, call 001-416-380-6578.
- Culturally-competent mental health and counseling services in 146 languages for all U of T students.
- Good2TalkStudentHelpline: 1-866-925-5454
- Professional counseling, information, and referrals helpline for mental health, addictions, and students' well-being.