Department of Mathematics
University of Toronto
40 St. George Street, Room 6290
Reception desk: 416-978-3323
Reception hours: 9:00am - 4:45pm, Monday to Friday
- First & Second Year Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third & Fourth Year Inquiries:& email@example.com
- Student Advocacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Appeals: email@example.com
- General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Case Specific Inquiries: email@example.com
- Graduate Appeals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students Advocacy: email@example.com
Administrative, IT & Postings
- Building/Office Fobs and Keys: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Requests or Concerns: email@example.com
- TA Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty and Post Doctoral Positions: email@example.com
- The main reception desk of the Department of Mathematics on the St. George Campus is located in room BA 6290 on the 6th floor of the Bahen Centre for Information Technology.
- The St. George campus is conveniently located in downtown Toronto, and is accessible by TTC public transit. By subway, the department is a ten minute walk from both Queen's Park Station (located at Queen's Park Circle/University Ave. and College St.) and St. George Station (located at St. George and Bloor Sts.). The department is also served by routes 506 Carlton (exit at College and St. George Sts.) and 510 Spadina (exit at Spadina and College St.)
Chair of the Department
Associate Chair, Graduate Studies
Associate Chair, Undergraduate Studies
Associate Chair, Research
- Mathematical Sciences Library is located in room BA 6141.
- IT User Support
- Telephone numbers for full-time faculty and staff at the University of Toronto are available through the University of Toronto Phone Directory. Email addresses and home pages for faculty, staff, graduate students, and other members of the department can be found on our People page.
- The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences is located at 222 College Street, steps away from the Bahen Centre. Their postal address is:
- Fields Institute, 222 College St., Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 3J1
- You may also contact them by phone at (416) 348-9710 or by fax (416) 348-9385.